Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Earth To Me.

Why does stress and anxiety cause memory to become non existent.
I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that she is in fact envious of me. I had gotten here and everything had been working out smoothly. I fell more in love with my fiance tonight due to the pure open honesty that I had already put together. His mother will soon have to let him go..Some mother's cannot simply handle this fact. Eventually the children leave the nest. Or in this case at least her guidance. I'm the wife, I am in charge. Do not cross me you won't win. I will always have the control.
I don't ever want it to come down to anything negative. Ever! but I have a game plan prepared. Always have one. Their mother's ladies are not as scary as the media makes them out too be. You have to be honest with your partners and explain to them the lines that can and can not be crossed.
Just a friendly reminder to myself. Tolerate, Appease and kiss their ass until most comfortable. Impeccable actress I can be. Impeccable. Ah, but so can she. So can she

No comments:

Post a Comment