Sunday, November 17, 2013

Someone asked me questions.




  • How old are you?
  • 20 going on 200 
  • Top 6 favorite bands?
  • Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, Journey (Original), HIM, Motionless in White and Miss May I 

  • Top 6 favorite fictional characters?
  • Draco Malfoy, Tate Langdon, Sophia Patrillo, Michael Guerin, Spencer Reid and Silas Botwin

  • Crazy facts about you?
  • I am a cat whisperer, obsessed with cats, I'm way overly emotional, over thinker, Disney obsessed, American Horror Story obsessed, My parents and my fiance are my best friends in this whole planet and I'm getting married in March. 

  • Top 5 favorite OTPs?
  • Tate/Violet, Kyle/Zoe, Draco/Hermione, Jared Leto/Lady Gaga, Michael/Isabel and The Joker/Harley Quinn 

  • Favorite holiday?
  • i really do enjoy Christmas and Halloween....My birthday is like a holiday
  • Favorite movie?
  • Passion Of The Christ ,Girl Interrupted, Requiem For A Dream, The Great Gatsby & The Prince Of Egypt

  • Dream job?
  • Singer artist, Fashion designer 
  • Do you have a crush on someone right now? if yes, describe him/her
  • My soon to be husband. I can't describe him he just fits me somehow I love him 
  • Favorite food?
  • Chinese. ...... i'm an italian so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment