Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mockingbird.

Have you ever loved something so much you were afraid of losing it? That's me. 
I haven't loved someone so much in a long time. Other than my mother and father. After my father's passing I hid in the shadows of life. I loved my mother and my brother and feared losing them all the time. 

After I found my soon to be husband it was another thing on the list I feared losing. There's nobody like him, anywhere at all. I truly believe my mother and I found the only two compassionate loving men in this world. Sadly, one is gone now. I have mine..I don't want to lose him. 


My father was the only man in my earthly life I was devoted too next to Jesus. But Jesus was in heaven...But now so is my dad it's such a sad reality I wake up to every morning. Then before I start to hurt I remember they both gave me my fiance. I remember they sent him to me for a reason, to help me through all this. Then I feel better. 


Things go accordingly when you include the lord in your plans. I ask him all the time to help me with such ideas I have in my head. So far he's given me so much to be thankful for...So much to be relieved about . It all took a bit of time an some bumpy heartaches but i'm here and i've learned quite afew things along the way haven't I? 


I suppose I did. Prayer's for me and those like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment