Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Message of Love.

I keep having this reoccurring vision my mind tries to prepare for,
Obviously a dreamlike one that my dad will somehow know where I am
And knock on the door to see me first and explain everything was a mistake.
There was a reason he had to ‘fake’ everything.
I nearly pass out, cry, and start screaming at him!
Getting upset then about an hour later I am so happy,
filled with joy and realize that all of my pain seemed to go away.
It wasn’t there anymore and I am ecstatic because he isn't gone after all,
the best part about it all is he gets too meet Randall.
Later, He goes and embraces my mother again she becomes herself again
And my brother becomes the man I’d hoped he be, all things somehow get better.
Yeah, just a silly dream.   
So long since I’ve had you near.
Roses never fade.


-Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment