Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ride.


If you don’t have a secret then I suppose you're a lifer like me. You're stuck in a state of mind you can’t leave. Sort of like earth, no matter where you go you're stuck in the same planet, same hemisphere. This is my rant. 
Why does everyone’s light and sun continue to shine when your world is ending? when love is not enough. I can’t understand what goes through the chemicals of the brain. I wish I had a cure to my madness but without it I’m afraid i’d lose myself. 
Why does my heart go on beating? why do these eyes of mine cry? I cry 4 times a week. that 4 days out of 7. Suicide is not an option but more like an idealization. I can’t understand why I see things in a life or death situation. 
Cries for help, What help am i looking for? What do I need?  What am I missing? something is off isn't it? On the borderline of what and what. 
but there’s no use in talking to people who have home, a home in the mind. because They have no idea what it’s like to seek safety in other people - for home to be wherever you lay your head. or in this case to rely on yourself. 
When you're at war with yourself you don’t function properly. Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?

Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them? I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment